Records Management Consultant
Providing Professional Municipal Records Management Services in New York State Since 1990.
Specializing in the management of Paper Records:
"Don't digitize, Organize!"
Project cost-determining variables include:
• Whether you are grant funded or self-funded.
• The size of your municipality or business.
• The volume of records that need to be addressed.
• The geographical location of your municipality or business.
• The complexity of the records series for which you are responsible.
• The number of employees you have.
• The years you have been incorporated.
• The architecture of your active and inactive records areas.
• The scope of existing problems.
• The goals you have in mind.
Usually the best thing to do is to start a dialogue. After I have a preliminary grasp of the nature of your problem and the solutions that appeal to you, the costs to address them usually define themselves in short order.
As a general rule of thumb, the reorganization of an inactive records storage area costs between
$3,000 for a small municipality to $50,000 or more for a large county or city.
Since this process usually doubles the available storage space in existing rooms, this represents a fraction of the cost involved in the construction of new inactive records storage areas.
I do not play "hide and seek" with pricing, but as you might expect, the costs of these services are highly context-specific.
I am not a large corporation, nor do I aspire to be.
If you hire me, you get me, not an "associate."