Records Management Consultant
Providing Professional Municipal Records Management Services in New York State Since 1990.
Specializing in the management of Paper Records:
"Don't digitize, Organize!"
Inactive Records Organization Services:
• Evaluation and Reorganization of paper records stored in inactive records storage areas.
• Identification of Obsolete Records (as determined by state and federal regulations).
• Elimination of Obsolete Records.
• Boxing or Re-boxing Existing Records.
• Box labeling.
• Destroy Dating (to facilitate future disposition).
• Inactive Records Storage Area Development.
• Electronic Indexing of retained records.
• Business Process Analysis (A global evaluation of all records management policies).
• Access and Retrieval Filing Strategies: Filing systems in active office areas
• Inventory of Records (identifies specific records series in each office or department).
• Life Cycle Evaluation (Tracks the creation, use, and eventual disposition of specific records series.)
• Development of Specific Records Management Policies ( User-specific recommendations.)
• Development of a codified Records Management Plan. (Long-term management discipline.)
• Staff Training and Empowerment. (Arms your employees with tools and confidence.)
• Needs Assessment (Identifies current problems, anticipates future issues, and makes recommendations to address these issues.
Government Records Organization Services at a glance:
Active Records Organization Services: